Thursday, September 18, 2008

Engaged!!!


Well, it's official, I've finally managed to find someone crazy enough to want to marry me. :-)

Danielle and I spent an incredible week in Switzerland visiting everything from Geneva to Interlaken, and down to the Matterhorn! The whole thing really seemed surreal. We went a little photo crazy and ended up with over 1,000 pictures in 8 days. Here is a web album that Danielle put together.

http://picasaweb.google.com/daniellebenford

We don't have a date for the wedding, but we know it won't be until sometime in 2010 after I've moved back to the States. I'm so lucky to have someone so amazing that is willing to put up with all the BS that the military puts families through, I can't wait to be back and with her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I never saw this <3