Monday, December 22, 2008

The Goal - The 2009 CrossFit Games



My goal for the New Year is to qualify to compete in the 2009 CrossFit Games which will be held July 11-13 in Aromas, California. The number, type, and duration of the events are unknown and will probably not be revealed until a week prior to the Games commencing (as was the protocol last year). Last year, registration for the Games was first-come first-serve, but this year they will be holding regional qualifiers around the globe. The details for the qualifiers are as of yet, unknown, but I will most certainly be following the website for updates.

2 comments:

Boris T said...

Good goal, I was thinking about that myself. Unfortunately my time is limited and I haven't been keeping to my CF work as much lately.

Boris T said...

Thanks Alex. I've been meaning to get back into it, but at the moment CF Games aren't a part of my 2009 plan.

I've seen CFE and check out some of their stuff, in fact Brian is going to be in Toronto next July for a cert.

Also if they hold Qualifiers here in South Western Ontario and I am available I'll definitely give it a try and see how I do.