Monday, December 24, 2007

CrossFit - 24Dec (am)

Complete 3 rounds:

- Row 500 meters
- 30 Bodyweight Bench press (185-lbs)

As always, no rower, so subbed 50 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, 45-lbs. Broke the bench press into sub-sets of 3's for the first 1.5 sets. The rest of the 2nd set was 5/3/4/3. 3rd set was 4/3/3/4/3/3/5/4/1.

I felt really really great about this workout, even though it took a really long time, but I didn't think I would be able to complete all the reps on the bench at 185, but once again I'm shocked at how well the Starting Strength program is working.

On the bench press, I really focused on making sure the bar was set in the meat of my hand and not farther up. It seemed to really help with the power transfer to the bar.

Total Time: ~53:00 (forgot my watch, used the wall clock)

No comments: