Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CrossFit - 26Dec (am)

CrossFit Total
- 1RM Back Squat
- 1RM Shoulder Press
- 1RM Deadlift

I opted to skip my Black Box for this cycle and did today's CFT instead. I felt like it was a good opportunity to determine what kind of gains I've made since starting the Starting Strength program. I'd say has been a DRAMATIC success so far. I'm going to continue to use this format until I am no longer able to make linear gains on a workout-to-workout basis.

Back Squat
- 275 (Tie PR)
- 295 (PR)
- 315 (PR) EASY!
- 335 (60-lbs PR!) I was tapped out here, bar speed was very slow out of the hole.

Shoulder Press (Arch nemesis)
- 135
- 145
- 155 (F)
- 150 (Tie PR)

Deadlift
- 315
- 365
- 405 (F) I really should've just stayed with 385-lbs (my PR), but I thought I was feeling froggy...not so much.

Total Weight: 850-lbs (55-lbs PR!!!!!)

Great Day today, THANK YOU COACH RIPPETOE!!!

No comments: