Saturday, September 22, 2007

"Isabel" - Sept22 (pm)

30 Reps
- 135-lbs Snatch (Subbed 95-lbs)

I decided to "only" do 95-lbs for this workout today because, quite frankly, my technique with this exercise is garbage. In my opinion, since this is such a technical skill to master, a lighter weight made more sense. I would hate to just "muscle it up" on all these workouts and then one day get to the point where I could no longer do that, then I'd be forced to go way down in weight and re-learn the correct technique.

That's not to say that this wasn't tough, especially after yesterday, but it definately wasn't the hardest CrossFit workout ever, not even by a long shot. But I'm OK with that...Skill development is an important aspect of CrossFit, and is one that I'm dedicated to improving on.

Total Time: 7:39

No comments: