Saturday, January 19, 2008

CrossFit - 19Jan (pm)

Only got about 4 hours of sleep before I had to get up. Will try to take a nap later...

"Nancy"
5 Rounds for time
- 400m run
- 15 Overhead Squats, 95-lbs

Decided to play it smart and limit my runs to 1:45 each. It definately paid off, all sets of OHS were unbroken and each run was between 1:43-1:45 and this didn't feel nearly as bad as last time. My previous PR was 21:25...a 4+ minute improvement in 2 months. Not too bad.

Total Time: 17:07

Afterwards, I did an additional set of 15 OHS with 105-lbs. At the end of every 1 and 3 day I plan on adding 10-lbs to the OHS and shooting for 15 reps. Eventually, I'll be up to 15 reps of bodyweight OHS.

1 comment:

natesc0tt said...

thats a good goal. you'll definitely hit it before ya know it... yea i forgot I've done Nancy twice before. today was only the 2nd time i did it as prescribed. and i cut about 7 minutes off my previous go.