Friday, March 21, 2008

CrossFit - 21Mar (am)

For time:
- 15 Handstand push-ups
- 1 L Pull-up
- 13 Handstand push-ups
- 3 L Pull-ups
- 11 Handstand push-ups
- 5 L Pull-ups
- 9 Handstand push-ups
- 7 L Pull-ups
- 7 Handstand push-ups
- 9 L Pull-ups
- 5 Handstand push-ups
- 11 L Pull-ups
- 3 Handstand push-ups
- 13 L Pull-ups
- 1 Handstand push-up
- 15 L Pull-ups

Wow, this was interesting. Not a MetCon at all, just strength and muscular endurance - on two of my weakest areas. I was able to pace myself on the HSPUs so as not to be reduced to singles and doubles. The L Pull-ups were done with an overhand grip and about 3 sets in, I decided to try an underhand grip, which turned out to be much better. I was able to keep my feet up on each rep and flexibility wasn't as much of an issue.

Time: 24:18

Post: Planche Progression
- Frog Sit (45-sec, 15-sec)

No comments: