Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CrossFit - 28Nov

CFT

- 1RM Back Squat
- 1RM Shoulder Press
- 1RM Deadlift

Another "bad" day. I just feel like even though my stamina and muscular endurance are improving, I can't catch a break with the strength stuff. This is why I started the MEBB program a few weeks ago. Yeah, maybe I'm fatigued from yesterday/last week/last month....but what about every other CFT that I've done: it's not like I was fresh for those. Hell, I was fresh for the PL competition and I still was stuck at 275 on the Squats.

Today I barely was able to get 145 on Shoulder Press, and still can't get 285 on the Squats. I only did 315 on the Deadlift because I'd lost all my drive at that point. I'm going to stick with the MEBB stuff until the next CFT comes up, and if I don't see improvements, then I'll just have to accept that it isn't working and go back to just doing the WODs.

No comments: